Thursday, October 23, 2008

i dunno...

i am a little skeptical about mrs. palin. i dunno about this lady. i already voted for someone just because they were conservative and i regretted that! it makes me chuckle to see conservatives swoon over the mccain ticket just because he played his cards right knowing that he would get votes if he added sarah to his campaign....

this in no way means i am voting the other way. so dont judge me those who judge as a part time job... i am thinking out blog. not out loud. out blog.


who am i gonna vote for?? i will follow my dads example. i aint telling... maybe cuz he knew no one would agree... wait... that means my dad might be a democrat! i could never know!

i hope he reads this... cuz if he does and i show up missing this weekend... you might want to look in the cornfield behind our house!

1 comment:

Diet Coke and a Lemon said...

OK....so I've figured out who you are. You went to Olivet and you were a social work major. I go to Olivet and I am a social work major. It's all clicking. Oh, and thanks for starting the movement! :)