Thursday, October 2, 2008

cubs are awful.

my post has nothing to do with that i just had to get it out.

its been a great week! i love the job. i am finding its consuming my mind and i should prolly be careful or else i will get burnout in a few weeks. i guess i struggle with the people just being selfish and having no consideration of the feelings of others. kinda gets old.

i do think i have found my next job. i am going to start working towards being a probation officer. kc-casa is going to teach me so much. the court system is a great place to be. you see everything. judges, cops, probation, lawyers, states attorneys, innocent people, guilty people, people who just did something stupid, and people that if you had half the chance you would throw them out a 3rd floor window for what they have done. i have learned so much. my supervisor and my co-worker are great. they help me learn and genuinely dont mind helping me. which makes it so much easier to learn and learn quickly.

i was able to get back in contact with the kid i am mentoring which is great and i get to see him this weekend! life is grand. everyday just makes me more thankful for the amazing life i get to live everyday and so thankful i was raised in a good home and didnt have to worry about some of the stuff these kids have to see. hopefully i can offer them just a taste of all the blessings i have had.

livin the dream.

1 comment:

Diet Coke and a Lemon said...

I figured I should let you know that I've been reading/stalking your blog haha.