Friday, September 5, 2008

what a day.

i stayed up til 4 am for no apparent reason last nite and I had to be up and out of the house at 7. needless to say i set my alarm for pm instead of am... so i woke up in a frantic at 8 and sprinted out the door at 8:08. i caddied for a bunch of ladies all day who had no clue how to play golf. then i was able to go out and play a nine with a guy i had met there. it was a great morning and afternoon. then it was off to the CRC then shopping for 'real" job clothes.... i got some amazing deals!!!! God def had a hand in helping me find some sweet deals! now. i am home, blogging on a friday nite and i have never been happier.

what an emotional week... i got a job. i cried. i got a myspace message. i cried. haha what a sad, crazy, insane, roller coaster life. I got a job at KC CASA but the hours will conflict with my hours at the community resource center which means i will not be able to be at the resource center everyday. my love for the CRC goes beyond any love i have. its my life. its become my passion. my best friends work there with me. my kids are there. i love the CRC and the thought of not meeting 10 screaming kids running off the bus everyday breaks my heart. the thought of not giving the kids lines to write when they disobey so i can stash them in my secret drawer to show them later makes me sad. to not see my best friend dave everyday and my mentor ron hurts too. i am still gonna be a volunteer and i am pretty sure i will be there the same amount as i am now but just the thought of missing one day is not cool. needless to say i bawled my eyes out because all these thoughts rushed through my mind at once. overwhelmed me. broke me. now i am all better i have realized i have to pay the bills and then sprint to the CRC and let out all my energy!

second. i got asked to be a godfather of a baby that GOD, me and my friends had a huge roll in saving. i once again broke down after reading the message for the 20th time. what an opportunity! what a great way to how God has made himself known in our lives. how awesome to keep in touch with this baby. to hopefully see this baby and his/her mother see the God who created them and has sustained them! God is good. I am blessed beyond belief. wow. wow. wow!

hope everyone has a good weekend!

"use everyday to make the world better!"

No comments: