Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Maybe we should think twice?!?!?

I was interviewed for the newspaper this week on what i thought about the debates. I strictly answered that question... the debates. I thought that Obama did a better job and spoke of his intentions clearly, I felt like McCain attacked Obama and should have just stuck to the issues. I am still undecided but after seeing this video and now and the prowl to find out more information I might have made my choice. If this video is true... and I WILL find out his voting record on this bills then I dont care if Mickey Mouse runs for president I will not vote for a murderer. And who ever reads the blog. Christian or atheist, my friend or enemy, conservative or liberal if you knowingly vote for someone who votes directly against saving young lives, breathing, outside of the womb... They need to be punished. Scott Peterson who was convicted of killing his wife and UNBORN baby is sitting on death row for TWO counts of murder. I think if someone passes and votes on such bills that gives power to nurses and doctors to do this kind of horrible acts should but on death row with Peterson. Watch this video... dont be a typical American and just believe what you see... research. dig in and find out if this what you will be supporting.

Exercise your right to vote by informing yourself and making the best choice for your future AND your childrens future. Some of the choices made in this election I beleive will affect our country for many, many years.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIdbYjmbFzo

2 comments:

rondering said...

I saw the video you suggested. First, it had Sean Hannity and Alan Keyes(two examples of failed abortions) on it. Second, none of the babies in that video were actually aborted. Those were living full-term babies. Third, Mother Teresa is the only person in the world who has ever said give me your un-aborted child. Everyone else just says don't abort it, let it live to end up in foster homes(over 500,000 right now), orphanages, or abandoned. Or worse, physically abused.

What about the 4000 plus abortions we have supported in Iraq? Oh, wait, we don't call ending those wonderful living souls abortions, do we?

I am no Barack fan. Or McCain fan, or Bush fan. And I will never have an abortion. My womb is the only one God put me in charge of. Oops, he didn't give me one. Guess that means I should not tell those who do how to use theirs.

Those without a womb telling a woman how to use hers is like a person on welfare telling Bill Gates how to spend his money.

Abortion is not a religious issue. It's a personal one. War is a religious issue.

As one who has grown up in the Christian faith, I believe in selective killing of those after age 18(war and death penalty).

Ok,I feel better now.

Anonymous said...

The Kennedy - Nixon debates was the first ever televised presidential debate. It has been said that if Americans hadn't watched the debates but listened to them over the radio Nixon would have done much better. I am in no way supporting Nixon in this comment, just stating that too many people vote (especially young people) depending on appearences. Kennedy was nicer to look at, so he won... according to my Grandma haha :-) So with all this research at our fingertips, I agree we all should be finding out the canidates voting records. Who is telling the truth, who walks the talk?

Go to votesmart.com
or
http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

In regards to Rondering's comment (I'm going to go slightly off topic)... 4000 plus abortions in Iraq... what about the 7000 or more Iraqi people that have been buried alive (including children) all due to Saddam's regime. Should this man not have been brought to justice? When we fight against abortion and in war we are fighting for those we have no voice, who need someone to fight for them.

I am woman, and would like somebody fighting along side of me for my rights to keep my unborn children alive.