Tuesday, September 9, 2008

chello,

well i officially dont start my new position til the 29th. but i am doing some community education on staying away from strangers and internet safety to kids in schools. its fun. i also got some poison ivy or something attacking my body and my face at the present moment. its been interesting to watch my eyes swell up and me wanting to gouge them out with a stick! lifes good other than that. lots of opportunities coming up, lots of potential.

i also just got pre-approved for a loan this week which means i am going to start looking to buy a house. pray for wisdom. when i get a house. were gonna have a house warming party.... actually a house warming dance party. boo ya!

love love!

if your reading leave a comment dont just stalk me without me know it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow a house?! that's totally cool - you need to get a house out in the country so I can have a horse to rent on your property :-) or one on the river... haha though it does show how often we update on our lives outside of the world of internet :-)