Monday, September 22, 2008

an office?

i am laying in bed. completely in awe of how blessed i am.

i have so much. a family who loves and supports me.
friends who look out for me and accept me. : )
two bosses that mentor me and have become my best friends!
i have 20 kids who dont like to do homework, like to punch me when i am not looking and who mean the world to me.
i have a job, and yes... it doesnt pay much but i would take 1 dollar an hour if i knew ONE young life was re-directed or changed. its addicting to help people... try it sometime!
i have a diploma, which i dont deserve but somehow i got it.
i have a car, a house, a bed, a computer, blankets, electricity, money.

seriously what else is there....

oh. and now. i have an office!
its pink, it has a window, a big chair that leans back perfectly so you can put your feet up. and a printer! WOW its the simple things!

count your blessings... i bet you will run out of fingers and have to use your toes.

1 comment:

rondering said...

Looks like you are finally living the dream, E. You deserve it.

Don't ever forget about us little people.