Thursday, January 15, 2009

things I didnt learn in college...

I never learned that I would get snow days from a job!
I never learned the world was so cruel.
I never learned networking is so valuable.
I never learned some agencies cant get over stuff and get along.
I never learned you would get a Christmas bonus from a non-profit!
I never learned bills come so fast.
I never learned you would have to give up things you love.
I never learned how to contain your emotions while talking with clients.
I never learned to give up on someone.
I never learned that just because your young doesnt mean you cant change the world
I never learned to ever let someone tell me you can do that.
I never learned to give up. Strive to see every kid saved, every adult given hope, and every teen a chance!

Thank goodness for the stuff I didnt learn!

No comments: