Thursday, November 27, 2008

week of change.

well. the time has finally come... i have found a place in Kankakee and I will be livin' the dream in the K-thrilla from now on. I havent even left my house yet and i am already home sick.. lol. I have learned so much lately and I am trying to be as teachable as possible because its worth it to learn by listening instead of experience....

I am really loving the job and I feel like I am beginning to make an impact. it so sad to know why people are in our building and my heart breaks in to so many pieces every week when this tiny little one walks past my office. it makes me angry too.. it makes me want to shoot every man and women who does this to people. it makes me want to take every convicted sex offender to Niagara falls toss them over and say a prayer for their souls. it doesnt seem fair for someone so small and innocent to have to go through counseling because of someone else selfishness. i know most offenders have been victims at once but that means we need to do something to stop the cycle. it wont ever end til we stand up and say NO MORE! ugh. ok... see... its thanksgiving and i am still ranting and raving.

i am so thankful for my job. I am thankful to be able to make in impact in any way i can. I am thankful for a loving family who never took advantage of eachother. I am thankful for supportive friends. God is good. Life is grand.

No comments: