Friday, November 21, 2008

thankful for...

my parents, my God, my friends, the CRC, Ron, Davey, Pete, Denise, Alex, Annalise, Kristin, my brothers, sister-in-laws, freedom, nephew, nieces, a car, a job, hope, friends, supporters, family, health, opportunities, college degree, no more school, miracles, Serae, JJ, laughing, Andrea, money, warm bed, privilege, heros, mentors, examples, parents who made me finish, lessons learned, KC-CASA, new friends, old ones, chance to work with people, jan, houston, Kankakee, the past, the future, the present. cheap gas, Ashley, CASA, New Life, Nelly, Johnny, Pastor, Christie, Michelle, Omar. Social work, Olivet, Mr. Fuller, my mom. karma, my new bike, basketball, soccer, a voice, songs, my wife (someday), Matt, Bric and Suzan. did i mention the CRC. my kids, Michael, jobs, cash, helping people. seeing smiles, feeling hurt. being thankful.

i cant even think of any more all i know is everyday i wake up I am more privledged and blessed. i refuse to forget all i have and all i get to see and be involved in everyday. i am blessed beyond belief. no doubt.


overwhelmed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw... I'm thankful for you too, love.
:-)

Proud Mom said...

We are thankful for you also, my "adopted son". You make the world a brighter place. Just remember every heartache is a stepping stone to the next level. Someday you will reach that pinnacle and all your dreams will come true. Keep livin' your dream.